Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
"Thank you? For what?" Alex teased, and lightly bit her ear as his dick continued to pump into her. He loved that look on her face, that sweet, naive, almost child like look. She was so sweet, so submissive, and all his. He kissed her neck, and finally, his cock was inside of his girlfriend, and he began to pull out, and push back in, slowly picking up speed, as he kissed any bit of Silvia's flesh as he could his hands moving her shirt and bra out of the way.

-----------

D turned red and knew that soon, rumors would be going around the school. Are they going to say I'm some evil rapist? Or a sexual monster? Or that I kidnapped Aurora and I'm threatening her family? Or I'm some trans-dimensional kid who figured out a way to break into the world of animes and videogames and I have whole harem of beautiful, sexy girls back home!?

"Uhh...No, no, it's not bad at all, Aurora. Um...How about we go home now? Or do you want to go to any store?" he asked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by MasterZero - 09-02-2009, 04:53 AM