Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Silvia blushed harder as she felt her panties move away and knew he was staring at her moist folds. Alex...why are you so kind to me? She thought as she felt his dick rub against her, tickling her clit and teasing her folds. She moaned softly at this and rubbed herself against him, wanting to encourage him. When he asked if she was ready she gave a timid nod and suddenly gasped as she felt herself being spread open by the head of his shaft. "Alex...Th-thank you..." She moaned, happy he wasnt just shoving it into her, causing her pain like most boys did. What Silvia didnt know, or at least didnt want to know was that she was adorable, and when in pain he expression were priceless to many men. But when she was in pleasure they were even better.

--------

"Um...They asked me questions about me." Aurora said softly, tilting her head in confusion. "They asked me if I had parents and were I lived. It told them I live with you. Then they asked me stuff about my room and I told them that I slept in yours, with you. Is that bad?" She asked, wondering why he would want to hide that. She loved cuddling with him and the bed was always so much warmer when he was in with her.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 09-02-2009, 04:42 AM