Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Of course," Alex smiled and walked over to his Hinata, his clothes disappearing. "Don't worry, I don't intend to make love to you, atleast not yet. I just wanted to cuddle," he grinned, and got onto the bed with Hinata, and hugged her, pulling her close. She could feel his dick on her leg, slowly growing in size. "Hinata? May I ask you a question? Do you remember when I was fucking you, and I performed the pleasure of eternity jutsu on you? Did you like that?" he asked, already knowing the answer, but wanting to hear it from her lips.

------------

"AHHHH! MASTER!" Sakura screamed as she came once, then twice, then again, due to the sheer amazing feeling she felt when her Master's cum filled her. "I....I...feel so good, Master. Thank you, Master, I love you," she moaned in blissed, and hugged him, cuddling up to his body, moaning as he rubbed her breasts, and his cock reminded in her. "Don't leave me, Master. Never leave me. I love you...I need you."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 09-02-2009, 04:40 AM