Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
"No, Silvia, let me do all the work. You just rest, and relax. I'll take care of you, you know I won't hurt you," Alex's voice whispered, and she felt him slowly take off her panties, and looked at her glistening pussy. "Just relax, my love, and let me show you how much I love you," he said, as he rose up and rubbed his cock against her pussy, not yet going in, but teasing her a bit. "Ready?" he asked, and if she nodded, he began to slowly push into her, inch by inch...

--------------

D turned an even darker shade of red, and he asked Aurora to release him. He took her hand, and began to lead her out. Since it was the first day, there wasn't much homework, mostly just a few papers to deal with.

If nothing happened on the way out of school, D would whisper, "Aurora? Did you tell your clubmates anything about me?" he slowly said, his blush, weakened, but still noticeable.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by MasterZero - 09-02-2009, 04:34 AM