Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Casey winced and whimpered while she hugged him tightly she gave a whole new meaning to the phrase bear hug. He thought he saw a single tear run down her cheek. When she spoke it sounded like she was mad at him but there was no real anger behind. He began to laugh when he remembered that even though she is a girl, she is still a warrior. "It won't happen again my lovely warrior princess," he cooed softly as he reached up and cupped one of her breasts as he stared into her eyes.

He could feel her holding him tightly within her depths as he started pull out slowly, he let out a low and husky moan as he felt his balls begin to constrict again. "Oh.... if you keep holding me in that vice like grip I'm going to cum to soon," he said as he pushed back in some pre dripping from the tip. He thrust slowly gently into her pussy, he wanted to make it last as long as possible for them. He held her close with one arm while with his other he tweaked her nipple.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 09-01-2009, 12:00 PM