Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Silvia blushed as she was pushed into the closet, watching Alex enter after her. She shivered with a little excitement and fear, knowing her class mates were just outside and that if she was loud they would be discovered. She didnt want to be known as a slut but she could not deny her Alex anything he wanted. "Alex." She whispered nervously. "Are...are you sure?" She asked him.

----------

The club was starting to empty since most of the members left when school ended, and other were just now starting to come in. Aurora was sitting a tall stool in front of a spinning table, spinning and molding a piece of clay. She was so focused on it that she didnt even notice D was right there behind her. It looked like she was trying to make a bowl shaped like a heart, but wasnt doing to good.

All day had been a learning experience for her. She had talked with some of the other club members when D had left, and Charles had hit on her just as much as he normally would have, since a kiss on the cheek proved nothing aside from that she either pitied D or was his sister. Either way, neither could keep him at bay. And every trick he tried seemed to fail miserably, and so his lust for the challenge grew.

While working, Aurora had been asked allot of questions, many of which she could not answer, and most of the others brought gasps to the questioners.

"So Aurora, where are your parents?" "Parents? Oh, like a mom and a dad?" "...Ya." "I dont have any." "Sorry, I didnt know. So do you live alone?" (Aurora shakes head) "No, I dont live by myself." "You live with an uncle or something?" (Aurora shakes head) "I live with D!" (Collective Gasps) "So...you live at his house right? Is it big?" "Ya!" "So you live their because your a family friend or something?" (Aurora pauses to think) "Maybe." "Well, is your room nice?" "Nice like how?" "Like, is it a big room with all your stuff in it?" "Oh its a big room, but its not mine." "A Guest room then?" "No, I mean, maybe. I sleep in D's room." (Collective gasp) "D? So where does he sleep? On the couch?" "No, why would he do that?" "Then where do you sleep?" "I sleep in the bed, with him!" (Collective Gasp/Fainting) "So...So have you two...done it?" (Aurora stops to think) "Done what?" "You know, it." "I know...it? Well...Ya, then I suppose we have!" (Collective fainting)

The rumors would be hitting the school before it opened tomorrow.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 09-01-2009, 10:16 AM