Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Orihime moaned as everything else her and came when it did, though it was hard to tell. She shivered a little and moaned softly, and her pussy contracted and squirted just a little but that was it. "A-Alex..." She whispered as he spoke to Chizuru. He came over to her and told her to sleep and rest, kissing her lips. She kissed back ever so weakly and closed her eyes, off in dream land now.

Chizuru couldnt help but awww. "She is so cute isnt she? I just love making her make faces." She said happily. "I think the others will start wondering where I am, and I am a bit tired from our 72 hour play date. I will stay here." She stretched and took off her strap on and laid down on the bed next to Hime. "I will...just rest my eyes..." And then she was out as well.

---------

Mike smiled and looked up and lifted Sakura so that she was hovering over his dick. "Her it comes." He said as he dropped her slowly onto his erect cock. Her loved the feel of her warm pussy. Since the eggs were only big enough to cause pleasure, Sakura suffered no stretching and Sluggo's slime actually helped to keep her tight. "Ahhh, so nice and tight." He said as he humped into her, his hands grabbing her ass.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 09-01-2009, 09:58 AM