Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
D felt his face just got a shotgun blast to the famous. Except the shotgun blast, was made out of truth, fear, and realization. He was about to say something, but saw him disappear already. He looked at the card, and knew that Alexander was right. He needed to be strong to protect Aurora. He needed to rise up, from the punching bag, to the punching man.

He turned his head at Aurora and placed a hand on her shoulder. "It's okay, Aurora, I'll explain later. Just know that, that guy, was a good person," he smiled, before realizing he needed to tell Aurora a whole bunch of stuff.

"Okay, Aurora, I want you to go to Clay Modeling, and painting class. When you're in either class, make sure NO ONE, except me, touches you here, here, or here," D said, and pointed at her butt, breasts, and pussy. "Also, if that Charles guy asks you to go anywhere with him, tell him, "I'm dating Daniel Blake, right now, so I'm not interested." Or ignore him," he explained. This plan is doomed to fail! he thought.

"Um...dating is a REALLY good friendship Like you and me! That's what boyfriend and girlfriend are. You're my girlfriend, because your my good friend, and I'm your boyfriend, becomes I'm your good friend," Daniel said, and kissed Aurora's cheek. "Boyfriends and Girlfriends kiss each other on the cheek, to show each what good friends they are, understand?" he said.

((Waves a GO ALEXANDER flag around))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by MasterZero - 09-01-2009, 07:57 AM