Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Alexander watched D for a long moment before he spoke. "Although Aurora's natural reflexive abilities are very impressive, she broke both of Rick's fingers in one go and nearly tore his arm our of his socket. I would love to train a student with so much natural talent but I cant in good conscious ask her to join, where she might start tearing the heads off my current students for their less...savory behaviors."

He stared at D the entire time, never once looking at Aurora. "In short Daniel, Im not asking her. Im asking you. You can bring her along is what I meant when I mentioned the locker rooms and showers, but seeing you today was far to pathetic for me to ignore. You are trying to somehow defend this girl right?" He then spared a glance at Aurora. "The I suggest you join my club and learn how. Otherwise Rick will be back, and he will not just go after you. And if he breaks your arms, how is Aurora going to hold your hand when you are both in the hospital?"

Aurora watched, stunned at what was going on. "I am offering you a free, no test training spot in my club so that maybe when Rick or Peter catch up with you, you might be able to do more than hide behind your alleged girl friend. And do not think that simply being brave and taking their blows will do you any good either."

He turned his attention to Aurroa completely now and said "She cherishes you dearly for some reason, enough so that she would stand not only in Rick's way, but in his whole gangs way so that you would not suffer. She will not stand by and let you be beaten into a D shaped pulp." He pushed the card back to him.

"Dont throw the card away and think about it. I have never approached you before because I could not help you, you had nothing, no friends, no family, no club, nothing, nothing to defend, nothing that was important to you, in other words you had nothing to lose. I might as well have tried to teach a dead gold fish how to fight cats." He stepped back and began to open his book again. "But this gold fish isnt dead anymore. You now have something you can lose, and you probably will of you either dont step to defend what you have." And with those final words and a wave of his hand, he left, turning a corner and disappearing from view.

(Alexander is a hero, deep deep down)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 09-01-2009, 07:37 AM