Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex moaned as he suddenly shot his cum into her pussy, filling her with his seed, as they kissed, holding her tightly against his body. Finally, after a while of kissing, he spanked her ass and pulled back, holding Tenten by her butt, and slowly pulled his cock out of her. "How do you feel, Tenten? Do you know who your Master is? And your place as his slave?" he smiled, and kissed her lips softly as he shot the remainder of his cum onto her her tits and stomach.

--------------

Sakura looked at Mike, and honestly answered him. "A...A little bit of me, hates you Master. She doesn't like you. She thinks your a bad person," she stated. Some small, tiny, part of Sakura must still have been holding on to her past. "I think that part of me is wrong, Master! I love you! Please, don't hate me! I'm sorry!" She cried, and suddenly hugged him. "I'm sorry, Master, I hate that part of me, I really do. I'm sorry, for being a bad slave! I love you!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 09-01-2009, 06:44 AM