Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Well arent you an affectionate shadow of your former self." Mike said with a small laugh. He sat down on the water, on a submerged chair and relaxed, the water's soothing warmth being much greater here than it was in the other shower. He picked up a cloth and bar of soap and said "Come Sakura, sit on my lap so I may clean you." He smiled as she offered to clean him, but he shook his head. He didnt need to be cleaned, he could simply make himself clean with a thought. The whole reason he was here was to get a little one on one time with Sakura, his most rebellious slave.

----------

Tenten suddenly opened her eyes and was struck with a huge bough of confusion. "What the hell is happening?" She tried to say with her mouthful of cock as she choked and gagged. She coughed when he pulled out of her and suddenly her body was alight with flames of desire and she began ti rub herself.

IT was hardly sexual, what tenten was doing, simply hugging herself and wiggling, but that was enough to set her off, or would have been at least. "Ahhh....Ahhh! Please...Ohhh...touch my body...please....please make me cum!" She begged, delirious and confused, only wanting one thing. She squirmed on the floor helplessly, her mind in shambles as she thought of nothing but pleasure.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 09-01-2009, 05:44 AM