Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
The girls obeyed, and they walked over to the minions and were cleaned by them. They were afraid of the silent beings, but more afraid of their master, so they openly gave themselves to the minions.

Sakura happily went with Mike, and she rubbed her butt against his dick. "I feel good, and proud to bear the children of sluggo, Master. I'd be even more proud to have your children," she smiled. "Do you want me to clean you back, Master? Since you're cleaning me?" she smiled, before moaning as his hands roared her body. "I love you, Master."

--------

Alex growled, and suddenly pulled out of Tenten, and dropepd her to the ground. Suddenly, thanks to his chakra, his voice changed into Neji's. "Open your mouth," he commanded, and if Tenten obeyed, he would suddenly push his erect cock into her mouth, seeing how much he could push into her. "Neji is gone, Tenten! You will probably never see him again! I own you! You want to feel good? You want to cum? You beg for MASTER to make you cum! To please you! Your my little slut, and that will never change!" he declared.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 09-01-2009, 05:28 AM