Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Rewards? Hmmm....let me think...Sure. Rewards will be offered to the best behaved slave. We will all have the mind link so dont forget to use it! Now, all of you need a shower, come with me." He then led them all out of the room for the first time and across a few hallways into another room. Here half the room was wet and the other half was not. Several minions awaited them with towels and fresh smelling shampoos and soaps.

Some stood in a pool nearby, which was about four feet deep and fed by several cascading waterfalls that entered through the ceiling and into the pool naturally. "Here the water has been boiled to become completely pure, and has then been cooled naturally to a warm temperature. My minions shall wash you, so please allow them to and do not get in their way. I want you all clean and ready when I come back from my own bath." The Minions beckoned them into the pool where they would gently begin to clean them, washing them carefully and thoroughly, holding their arms up and out of the way if necessary.

"All but you, Sakura. I will bathe you, since you are in such delicate condition." He said, taking her hand and leading her away from the other into another room. There was a personal, smaller pool made just for him, with carved chairs made in it so he could sit and relax. And attendant stood at the door but did not move the entire time. Mike removed his clothes and led Sakura into the pool, his hands roaming her body as he did. "So tell me Sakura, how do you feel?" He asked, his hard dick poking her butt as he led her from behind.

-------

Nothing seemed to work, Tenten got pleasure from every little thing Alex did to her, it was impossible for her to feel pain. And she ignored him almost completely all the time, keeping her eyes closed and imagining it was Neji the entire time. Even as he thrust into her and broke her hymen, and groped her and fucked her hard, she merely moaned Neji's name and humped against him, wrapping her arms around him if she was allowed to. Alex needed to get her somewhere he hadnt covered in cream, but where? The only place he had not covered her, the only place she could still feel pain in was her face, which had moved around way to much to get a good coating when Alex had tried. "Neji!" She screamed, trying hard to cum by finding it impossible.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 09-01-2009, 05:23 AM