Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Hinata moaned in pleasure as he rubbed her clip, and whimpered at the thought of having to wait. When he pulled back, and began to explain what was going on, she smiled at the thought of being with her Master and fellow sluts in a party. But she, and the other girls cowered before Mike as he yelled at them and warned them not to make any mistakes. They all quickly nodded, and said a horror filled, "Yes Master."

"M-Master?" Hinata asked. "I-if we're good, will we get rewards?" she asked, wanting Master to just take her, the wait making her question herself, and what she was doing, so the sooner Master took her, the sooner she would feel more sure of herself.

--------

"Open, your eyes!" Alex ordered. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed them tightly, before slapping them a bit, and squeezing them again. "Open them you little whore! Neji is dead! Gone! You will no longer love him! He is nothing to you now! I own you! You belong to me! You love me! I am your Master, and you are a dirty little whore!" he declared, and suddenly rammed his entire cock into Tenten, before fucking her with speed and strength. "I OWN YOU! NEJI IS DEAD! GONE! HE IS NOTHING! I AM YOUR MASTER AND YOU ARE MY DIRTY LITTLE WHORE!" he screamed, his chakra not letting Tenten orgasm like she should.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 09-01-2009, 05:02 AM