Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
(I wont be controlling Alex, lol, just letting you know)

Silvia blushed and shrugged. "I dont know where Alex is right now. I was kind of worried about him." Aurora looked up and wiped away some of her tears. "Oh my, a-are you new here?" She asked Aurora, who simply nodded. "Well, then I suppose I should be the first to welcome you, I mean really welcome you." Silvia said with a shy but sincere smile. She put her hand out and Aurora watched it for a few moments before tentatively taking it and shaking it. "Im Silvia by the way, and you are?" Aurora looked at D for approval before she said "M-My name is Aurora." Silvia smiled and said "Nice to meet you Aurora. We better start heading to class soon or the teachers will be mad at us....You are a student right?"

The reason Silvia bothered to asked was simply because their school was special. Two kind of people came onto its campus, some as student, and some as club mates. The school was famous for its large campus and numerous and diverse Clubs. Although most people were students, some simply came for the clubs and nothing else. That was not to say that most of the students didnt belong to a club of some sort, in fact nearly all of them did with the exception of D and a few others.

Getting Aurora enrolled in the school would be very hard since she had no parents, papers or any proof she existed other than herself. But clubs, especially these days, just required a membership sign in. Once signed to a club you learn from whatever it does and then practice and master it. A student who was part of the computer club for four years, for example, was likely to already be more knowledgeable than most majors that study in the same subject. Of course the school was not cheap at all, and the clubs charged fees, but since Alex was rich and didnt join any clubs, he could easily enroll Aurora in one and simply tell his parents that he had chosen that club to partake it, if they even asked at all.

Getting back to Silvia's Question, Aurora simply tilted her head again and looked back at D, wondering what she should say since she did not fully understand the meaning of student yet.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 09-01-2009, 04:36 AM