Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"M-my body hurts a little," Rukia answered. The bondage gear had left her rather uncomfortable, and even the dildo stopped fucking her ass a while ago, it still stung. "And my ass hurts, two, Master."

Hinata shyly smiled at her Master, and if he allowed it, hugged him and kissed him back. "My pussy hurts, Master, and the bondage kind of hurt.....Master?" she then leaned forward and whispered into Mike's ear. "When will you take it away? I want you to take it, Master..." she whispered, and suddenly took Mike's hand and led it down, to rub against her virgin pussy. "Take me, Master."

She was offering herself to him. She no longer wanted to be his virgin jewel. She wanted to be his jewel, period. Naruto was pushed to the back of her mind, as was Neji, and her home. All that mattered was Master Mike.

---------

"...I never knew you'd be such a little slut. Neji's a lucky man, or we would be, if I wasn't around," Alex chuckled, before moving his hand, and the cuffs disappeared, but before Tenten could even hit the ground, Alex ran forward and held her hands against the wall. "Listen here you little whore! Open your eyes!" he ordered as his clothes disappeared, and his erect cock popped out, rubbing against Tenten's clit. "You want pleasure? Then forget about Neji and your village! I own you! I own your body! Your soul! Your heart! You are my little slut, and my naughty girl, and if you think I'll let you avoid your new role, you are wrong!" he said, as he used his chakra to create a barrier, within Tenten, not even letting her cum as she felt pleasure from Alex rubbing his cock against her clit. "Got that? I am the Master, and your a dirty little slut! Say it!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 09-01-2009, 02:20 AM