Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Aurora heard him and could not help herself. She burrowed her face into his shoulder and hugged him tightly. "Aurora's sorry D." She cried helplessly. "Aurora doubted D, after everything he has done for Aurora...Im sorry!" She cried holding onto him tightly and drawing some attention. Most notably though he drew the attention of a girl nearby named Silvia.

She was one of the hotter girls in school but also one of the quietest, which meant she rarely, if ever, picked on D. If anything, Silvia was known for three things. Being super hot, the desire of many of the boys at school, being super quiet and shy, unlike every other hot girl in school, and her extremely protective boyfriend, Alex Hunter, who basically roamed the school hunting people who had wronged her when he was not with her. (I will let you make Alex up yourself in more detail if you want to, otherwise I will put the details here).

She came over and sat across from them and timidly said "Um...Daniel right? Is she going to be OK? I heard there was an indecent outside the gates...is she hurt?" Silvia's voice was earnest if not very shy, and she blushed and looked away from him even as she spoke. She was very very attacked to Alex and knew how protective he was so she barely every spoke with anyone else, especially boys. Aurora didnt speak of course, she didnt even remove her head from his shoulder, but did notice that someone else had approached them.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 09-01-2009, 12:13 AM