Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Mike nodded and pet Ino's head. "Good, dont worry, you will get used to it, you are a ninja after all." He smiled as he fave her nipples a last passing grope and moved on. "Rukia my love, does anything ail you? Any aches or pains I cant sooth for you? Dont bother being modest, it still counts as lying your master." He watched her closely then, waiting for her to respond.

Then he would move onto Hinata, his favorite, or at least as close as once could get. "Hinata my virgin jewel." He said softly, bending down and kissing her lips. "What hurts? Tell me so I can fix it. Dont be shy, I am being honest." He said as his hands caressed her back, one moving down to lightly grope her ass.

----------

Tenten continued to struggle despite Alex's words and wildly tried to free herself until finally she became tired out. By this time Alex had finished explaining and finished rubbing it the cream on her stomach and was halfway down her legs. She began to shiver. "St-stop, why are you doing this? Why not j-just kill us? Why brainwash us? Humiliate us?" the cream was already starting to effect her, as Alex could see, since her body began to tremble, especially her legs. When at last he finished there and moved up to her breasts and shoulders she moaned softly and closed her eyes, blushing hard and ashamed of herself. She wiggled her slick, cream covered toes, and felt pleasure even there, and that was not to mention her stomach or pussy which had been covered way before her toes.

When Alex was done rubbing it all over her breasts and hard nipples and moved on to her armpit, back and the rest of her she was starting to shake badly. "Please...take it off...please." She begged him as she tried to fight the mounting pressure, the cream slowly letting itself be absorbed into her. Finally it came to the point where she could not bear to look at Alex, able to think only of how he could be pleasing her, rubbing her large cream covered tits, massaging her cream slicked ass or even fucking her wet pussy.

Closing her eyes helped, for a little while, until her imagination began to fill in the blanks. And the worst part was, it was only getting worse and worse. By the end of the treatment, Tenten was humping the air softly, moaning to herself as her pussy leaked as if it were being fucked, dripping on the ground and make a small puddle of her desire. "Neji...Ohh Neji.." She moaned, truly thinking she was being fucked by Neji Hugga, her crush. She was getting off just on the air touching her skin, truly being stimulated into an orgasm by it, and it was only going to get worse.

"Ahhh...ohhh deeper Neji..." She moaned, thrusting her hips like crazy now, the wind on her but and pussy almost felt like two hard cocks fucking her, and each time her ass hit the wall she shuddered and smiled. "Oh yess spank me Neji, Im a bad girl..." She moaned lustfully, hundreds of hands stimulating her body in a way she imagined that only neji could. And to think that Alex hadnt even touched her yet.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 09-01-2009, 12:04 AM