Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
The girls quickly moved into a horizontal line, with Hinata on the left, with Rukia on her right, and Ino next Rukia, and Sakura on the end. The pink haired girl only smiled at Mike and said, "I feel pleasure, Master. All I need is you," she smiled.

------------

Alex couldn't help, but chuckle at the thought of hundreds of fangirls paying him so they could play with Sauske. Fine, I won't bring him. I'll see you in...ten hours did you say? Whenever, just send me message with the time.

He then looked at Tenten, and cocked his head in confusion. "Blow you up? What do you...you think I'm going to kill you?! I'm insulted! What would be the point of killing you? No, no, no! Disgusting and a completely idiotic idea!" the boy said. "I want to do...something like this, to you," he said, and moved his hands.

Suddenly his chakra began to create life like illusions before Tenten. Illusions that showed Alex fucking Sakura as the pink haired girl licked and fingered Ino's pussy, an illusion of Alex fucking Hinata, and an illusion of him fucking Ino.

"I want to own you, Tenten. Mind, body, and soul. Understand?" he smiled.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-31-2009, 05:39 PM