Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Please dont. Im not running this party just so that every female hacker out there can start screaming and giggling over meeting Sauske in person, lets keep the fan girls at bay for now, otherwise Sauske might actually start cutting himself.

Everything happened so fast Tenten hardly had time to react as her hair was suddenly let down. "What are you-Ahhh!" She screamed as he watched herself change. "What the hell have you dont to me?!" She demanded, looking down at her swollen tits and feeling her larger ass against the wall. "Are you planning on blowing me up?" She asked incredulously, unwilling to believe he was actually going to keep her alive after all she had done.

-------------

Mike sighed. "OK...clearly I didnt make myself as clear as I wanted. When I said line up in front of me, I meant a horizontal line, so I could get a look at all of you, not a straight line. Please reform before master loses his patience." He said clapping his hands to get them moving. Once they were in line as he wanted them to be he would walk all the way to the end and look at Sakura. "So Sakura, tell me how you feel, anything hurt? Anything you need?" He asked as he rubbed her warm, soft stomach.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 08-31-2009, 05:22 PM