Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Aurora stood stiffly as D hid behind her, her mind bewildered by what had just happened. "D-D." She said in a small voice. The boys in front of D were all currently confused, the sudden flip flop from suddenly braver D to a suddenly more cowardly one was to much for most of their brains to handle. All but two people seemed perplexed, and that was Rasky and Alexander. Rasky simply shook his head, finding D far to pathetic to spend any time on while Alexandr smirked for a moment before he went back his book.

The others seemed to be trying to figure out what had just happened and what it meant. But their confusion did not last to long. Regardless of whether D was a coward or an idiot, both called for one punishment, a flag wedge. "Well Daniel, it looks like you just earned yourself a spot in the place of honor." Rick said with a sigh. "We will see how much your girl friend likes you then." Some of the other boys made throat cutting motions behind Rick so D would know what was coming.

"Move away from her by the way, I dont know why you would wan to involve your girlfriend in this but it must make her realize how much of a coward you are, so get out here and take your beatings like a man." Even if D did begin to move out from behind Aurora, she would step in the way and glare at Rick. She would not let D come out from behind her. Rick smirked. "Oh, so your girl friend is suddenly your bodyguard to Daniel?" He laughed, as did a few others, and smirked. "Move out of the way girlie, he aint worth your time anyways." But Aurora stayed firm.

"Didnt you hear me?" Rick asked. Aurora nodded but said "I wont let you hurt D!" Rick laughed and the others laughed with him. "Are you seriously going to defend this punk?" Aurora nodded vigorously. Rick shrugged. "Have it your way then." He said as he reached out to push her out of the way. The moment his hand touched her shoulder though, Aurora's eyes widened and became glassed over, the effect would have been unsettling if Rick was paying attention to her, or if he had time to actually look at her.

He had neither, since the instant this happened, Aurora's hands came up in a flash and seized his arm. In the blink of an eye, Rick was air born, landing hard on his back in front of Aurora. It happened so fast that no one could actually tell what had happened. They looked down, shocked at how Aurora had flipped him into the air as though her were a feather and dropped him just as easily.

"Fuck!" Rick yelled in pain. "Peter! Get her!" He yelled as began to sit up, his thumb and index finger broken. Peter, being the huge meat head he was, followed orders and raised his fist as he approached Aurora, who cowered before the large man, her eyes back to normal and full of fear as she watched the fist. But it never reached her, this time though it was due to someone else. Alexander held Peter's fist back from behind him and tsked as he looked up from his book and closed it. "We dont hit girls Peter." He said sternly. "I agree, it would bring shame to us." Rasky added. Rick spat and looked at his hand. "Fine! We leave em alone for now, but dont think this is over Daniel!" He growled viciously. "Lets go guys." He said, snapping his good fingers and leading the rest of them away.

All left almost right away with him, all but Alexander, who stayed behind for a moment before he followed after them casually, opening his book once more.

(OK, I have work to do so I will be one later OK? But for now I have to work so dont expect rapid posting from me)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 08-31-2009, 04:20 PM