Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((Pokes your head) Give me a knife and I can fix it....Twisted ))

Deal. I'll make sure to break them all thoroughly before I get to the party. And if any of them cause any trouble, I will punish them thoroughly. Oh, by the way. I have Sauske as my ally, should I bring him along two?

Alex turned his head and smiled and walked over, his clone by his side. "Correct. Now then...Let's start," he said, and moved his hand. Suddenly the rope holding Tenten disappeared. Before she could attack him though, metal cuffs appeared around her arms, and legs. The cuffs floated up and sent her against the wall. The cuffs suddenly bonded with the wall, holding her to the wall, a foot or two off the ground, and two feet below the ceiling, completely naked.

"And now a little bit of this," he said, and moved his hand again. Suddenly the bands holding her hair snapped, letting her hair fall down, nice and long. "Always did like girls with long hair," he said, before moving his hand again, and her breasts and ass began to grow, until her tits were G cups, and her ass had nearly doubled in size. "Mmm...You look good," Alex commented, his cock growing at the sigh of her.

---------------

The girls obeyed, and Rukia helped Hinata up and walked in front of Mike, with Hinata in front and Rukia behind her. Ino walked over to Sakura and helped her up, and walked over, with Sakura behind Rukia, and Ino behind Sakura, helping her stand straight.

"N-n-now what, Master?" Hinata asked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-31-2009, 04:11 PM