Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
((Alexander Saxon? Cool! And an Angelo reference!))

"Great year? Um...S-sure," D said. Hey! Maybe this year will be different! Maybe they'll be my friends? Maybe I'll be popular? he thought, before being ignored like last weeks lunch. Damn it. The boys surrounded Aurora, and the smaller boy did his best to get between them and her. He was only able to hold her hand, and even that was getting hard. He saw the fear in Aurora's eyes, and the lust in the boys' eyes.

"She...She...." He held Aurora's hand tightly, and he tried to push the bigger guys away from her. She's my girlfriend!" D yelled. "And you better get away from her before I kick your butts back to your inbred mommas!" he screamed loudly, louder than he ever thought he could. Kids all over turned their heads at the small, weak, hated nerd, seeing him stand up to the sports gang.

....WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?! D's mind screamed. Are you retarded boy!? These guys are going to kill you! They will end you! They will give you a wedgie, while giving you a swirly! Then wash you in a trashcan!

Maybe this is a good thing? another voice asked. Maybe know you can stand up for yourself and show just how brave you are!

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" D pleaded, and pulled Aurora to him and hid behind her in fear. "OR HER! Don't hurt either of us! Especially not her! OR ME! If you kill either of us, my parents will sue!" he cried madly as he hid behind his angel friend.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by MasterZero - 08-31-2009, 03:57 PM