Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((Mike? I think me, Alex))

"Hmm..." Alex thought aloud, and snapped his fingers. Suddenly another clone apepared in a puff of smoke and ran over to Ten ten and pulled the thumb size rasor from her, careful not hurt himself. Alex's keyboard suddenly appeared before and he began to type.

I am in the middle of breaking in Tenten and Ino, but I should be there soon. I also need to check up on Orihime, now that I think about it. I'll come, but I want you to swear you won't make me look dump, or like I'm your sidekick or lacky. I helped fund you with my wealth, and even though I'm not as smart as you, or any of your friends, I helped in my own way. As long as you don't make me look bad, I'll come.

Also, if you plan on anything big, like poisoning any of these guys drinks. Tell me. I prefer not being surprised. Or poisoned.

He then looked at Tenten and sighed. "Naughty, naughty."

---------

Rukia and Hinata gasped and quickly returned to kissing one another, their tongues playing and massaging one another. Ino looked at Mike and blushed and said, "Yes, Master....MAster? Will...will...will you make me feel good again?" the blushing blond asked. Sakura looked at Mike dumbly, before smiling and saying, "I love my tummy, Master. I love Master," she stated, the pregnancy affecting her brain like Mike said it would. "My tummy feels so nice..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-31-2009, 03:28 PM