Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"My fifth slave of course! I have reached the halfway point of the ten jewels of my metaphorical crown." He grinned as he spoke and walked up to Rukia and Hinata. "And shouldnt you two be kissing? I didnt order you to stop." He watched them for a moment and then turned back to Ino and Sakura. "How are the two of you feeling by the way? Ino, I trust your back to normal yes? And Sakura, how is your stomach?" He asked. He wanted to make sure they were all OK for the party, because this was not a party that would be filled with Computerized characters, oh no! This was a party involving all the greatest hackers he knew, so he could show them his incredible achievement, and gloat.

Even then he had sent the immersion software to all of them so they could join him in virtual space at the party. The software was incomplete of course, they would only be able to enter the ball room, but all who received the invitation were coming to see Mike and his pets. He even sent a message to Alex, which would appear at any moment. The party was still a few hours away, giving them nearly a day to prepare. If Alex wanted, he could come and enjoy that party as well, and show off his sluts.

For this Mike wanted everything perfect, and to start his checklist, he needed to make sure his slaves were in good condition and if not, he needed to know what they needed so he could fix them.

---------

Tenten didnt notice him since her back was to the wall. She was wiggling around weakly, trying to break out. She had produced a thumb sized razor and was cutting through her ropes stealthily, aided by they dark rooms shadows, where she was careful to hide it. but she failed to notice Mike and her plan was exposed. She had cut hlafway through so far, but the small razor was difficult to work.

Before Alex said or did anything though, he suddenly received a voiced message in his head.

Alex, I am throwing a party later so I can show off my program and my slaves. You can come as well, I am sure everyone would love to see what you have done with your lovers. At the party will be all my colleges, those who supported me as I worked, and doubted me. You yourself are an example of my success so feel free bring any of your sluts. Just make sure they behave. Be prepared in no less than Ten hours and I will send transport for you if you want to join me. Make sure you and your partners are clean, well dressed, and I use that term loosely, and most importantly of all, well behaved. That is all for now, see you at the party.

The message then cut out. Alex could contact Mike for more info if he wished by summoning up his own keyboard and typing him one.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 08-31-2009, 03:13 PM