Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Peach was starving, and she found the food beautiful, even more so then the dress. She lightly touched it and simply nodded her head, it was amazing, going past most of her old dresses. The food made her mouth water, and she just nodded more. "I-I want the peach..." she whispered. She then heard the question, and looked at Mike and slowly said, "I-if you want me to come with you...M-Master...."

---------

Alex smiled and gave her lips one last kiss, and made it so his mental link would tell him when Sakura or Ino would awake. "I should go check on, Hinata," he commented, walking out of the room, and leaving two clones to guard it. He wanted to see his lover's face, after that amazing, moment of sex the two had.

He walked to Hinata's door, and opened and looked inside. "Hinata?" he asked, walking in. "Are you awake?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-31-2009, 09:34 AM