Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Mike smirked. "I got you something." He said softly. He turned around and pulled out a purple dress, soft as silk and beautiful. "I was going to give it to you when you got out of here." He said softly as he walked around the table to show it to her. "You can touch it if you like." He added. "Would you like to wear this?"

He waited for her to answer before continuing, putting the dress aside. "And these apples are the juiciest apples available in this world, they have so much flavor and juices that its hard to eat just one. Would you like a bite of these apples?" He then grinned and took another fruit from the basket.

"No wait, I know what you want." He said softly. He then showed her the fruit, a flawless peach. "This peach was made in my world, in Italy. It is the freshest juiciest one I could buy. Its skin is so soft I have to hold it carefully to make sure I dont bruise it, and it is so full of juice that one bite is like drinking half a cup of delicious peach juice. Would you like to eat this peach?" He asked teasingly, holding it before her eyes. "Do you want to leave and come with me?"

--------------

Ino groaned a response but otherwise didnt answer, even her mind was blank. Actually, blank was not the right word. Ino's mind was full to bursting with pleasure, and she could not manage it all. She was currently unconscious and her mind was scattered far and wide. It would start to pull itself together, with time, but for now Ino was way to far out of it to say or do anything.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 08-31-2009, 09:23 AM