Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
The worst, Peach decided, were the horrible excuses for hygiene, and the physical torture. Tears fell down her face as she was 'cleaned' by the cruel, evil minions. She wanted to go insane, as the heat burned her feet. She couldn't take anymore. She was broken by the first week.

She had a hard tim breathing, thinking it was still another torture session. Still, she dare not even look at Mike in fear of more pain. She simply began to stutter, and talk. "M-M-Master? C-can...I....I'm sorry Master! I'm sorry about the way I acted! I'm sorry for disboeying you! Please Master, make this all stop! Please! Save me, kill me, just please, Master...make all this pain stop..." she begged, tears falling from her eyes.

---------

Alex moaned loudly in pleasure and suddenly shot his seed into Ino's body, not once, not even twice, but three times. He kissed her lips passionately, his hands groping and slapping her ass and tits. Finally, the jutsu wore off and he looked at the blond girl, slowly pulling his cock out. "Ino? Can you hear me?" he asked. Hello? Ino? Can you hear me? he mentally asked. "Ino?" he asked, lightly patting her cheek.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-31-2009, 09:05 AM