Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Mike laughed. "Hot? Guess I didnt notice. Someone turn up the AC." He joked Darkly. Of course the Minions remained silent and he sighed, not really expecting them to laugh or respond. "Get me a glass of water." He ordered. A minion promptly provided one for him and he put it to Peach's lips. "Drink up." he said as he tilted the Glass. The water was warm and smelled slightly like sulfur, but it would quench her. "I hope you enjoy this water, because it is the last cup you will ever drink while you are here." He said grimly. "You see, in this place, life and death is something I control. Nothing dies and nothing lives unless I command it. And so you see, you will not eat, you will not drink, you will not sleep and you will not even go insane. You will know everything that is happening to you, and you will feel it everyday with no relief. Not until I command it." When Peach was finished drinking Mike snapped his fingers and the two Minions began to drag her away. "See you in three months my princess." He said as he waved.

----------

Sakura did so and fell asleep on the bed, tired out from her orgasms and fucking. Ino moaned softly and shivered as she was kissed, but didnt dare bite him. When he spoke of her village she sobbed softly and more tears appeared. "Please...dont say that." She begged him softly as she felt his cock tease her pussy, rubbing against it. Her hips moved back and forth, trying to get off on it but she needed more, which was given to her as her pushed into her. "Wait..please d-dont take my virginity." She begged him. "Im not married...I will be the first in my family to every be shamed like this." She was begging him but even as she did she loved the feeling of his cock pushing into her, and then bumping against her hymen. "Please master, please." she begged him with tears in her eyes. "I already submitted...l-let me keep just...just one more thing."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 08-31-2009, 08:12 AM