Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Peach was setting tired, her dress smelling of her sweat. She took slow, deep breaths and looked at Mike as he talked to her. She looked like she was going to hit the ground, and die there! "Please...C-can I have some water? S-something cool?" she begged. "I-its so hot! How can you stand it!?" she asked, feeling as though she was feeling an army of Bowser's flame breaths.

-----------

Alex smiled and gently pulled out of Sakura. "Rest for now, Sakura. Get on the bed," he ordered, and pointed at the bed behind Ino. He then looked at the blond girl and kissed her lips, and then her tears, his still hard cock rubbing against her pussy. "I promise to be gentle," he said, and slowly pushed his cock into her pussy, intending to break her virginity. "I own you now, Ino. Your friends, family, village, no longer matter. In their place, you will love me, serve me, and please me," he said, before kissing her lips, his large cock pushing ever deeper into Ino's pussy.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-31-2009, 08:00 AM