Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Mike smiled and the laser green holopad appeared beneath his fingers again and he typed something up. The teapot and tea cup suddenly shot back into the air and remade themselves, and the tea came right out of the carpet, clean as can be and went back in. The pot and cup the floated over the table and set themselves down. "In short, I am the master." He said as he sipped his tea. The door behind peach was locked tightly, and only Mike could unlock it, which guaranteed him and Peach some private time.

"And you, princess, are but one of my many subjects, even if you dont know it yet." He smirked and finished his tea, setting it down and looking straight at her. "Anymore questions?"

----------

Sakura moaned struggled to stay on her feet since her master was no longer supporting her since was slapping and groping her soft ass. Ino whimpered and continued to thrust. "Ahhh...please. please dont leave me like this...its...its not right." She moaned, trying to get loose so she could pleasure herself. "Please, im so close..." she begged, her eyes still closed and her blush as large as ever. Still, all she was after was her own pleasure, and she had yet to acknowledge Alex has her master or herself as a slut. She was a bad girl.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 08-31-2009, 06:38 AM