Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
(Which peach is better? 1234 )

"Almost, but Luigi thought I should stay here to keep you company." He said as he waited for her to let him step in. He wanted to see how large her room was, what was in it, and what she was wearing as well as anything else he could use for his fun. Assuming that peach was like she was in all the video games, she wold sweet, Naive and innocent, a perfect target.

-----------

Sakura moaned and gasped as she was penetrated and as her breasts were groped. She moved up and down on his cock slowly, moaning into Ino's breasts as she licked and sucked them, fingering Ino a little faster and using her thumb ti stimulate her clit. "It feels so good to be Master's lover, Ino. I know you'll love it, and you'll love him, just like you love me." In shook her head weakly but could hardly hear what was being said over her own muffled moans. She was grinding her and gyrating her hips against Sakura's fingers, losing control and helplessly wanting more. Sakura brought a little gasp from her rival as she went as deep as she could go without breaking her Hymen. Ino was lost in her pleasure as Sakura manipulated her body and mind.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 08-31-2009, 05:50 AM