Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
(Ya, HUGE bomb)

Mike nodded and said "I suppose you could say that." As Luigi walked into the back part of the plane, Mike stopped and let him walk ahead. "There is something stuck on the wall, it looks like a tracker." He said, pointing to a black point on the wall. If Luigi walked up to look at it, he would suddenly find that the rag covering the floor in front of it, wast just a rag. Mike had hacked a whole into the plane and covered it with a pane of thin glass and a rag. When Luigi stepped on it, he would fall through it and right out of the plane.

-----------

Sakura nodded and walked up to In and wrapped her arms around her, kiss along her jaw line. I've masturbated to the thought of this, Ino. Making love to the girl I've loved since I was a little girl." She whispered before kissing the ball gag, and then slowly moving her kisses down to her breasts, kissing and sucking each one. Ino blushed hard and protested behind her gag but could do nothing as Sakura took her perk nipples into her mouth.

Ino moaned and blushed even harder, feeling Sakura's tongue working over her needing tits, pulsating with pleasure from every lick and nibble. And then, all to soon, Sakura moved on, kissing her way down her stomach, her hands gently running down Ino's back and turning her on even more. Sakura kissed all the way down to her belly button and then suddenly began to french it, licking it deeply and drawing some moans and shivers from the bound girl. She then reached Ino's neatly trimmed muff and smiled. "I should have known." She said with a sly grin as she kiss the muff and then lightly blew on Ino's wet pussy.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 08-30-2009, 06:06 PM