Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Mike groaned and looked around at his surroundings and at himself. After a moment or two, he remembered what had happened and cursed himself. "I got over confident, luckily this is a kids game and the worst they can do is shut me up in here." He winced as he thought of what would have happened if something like this had happened somewhere else.

Mike then took a closer look at his surroundings and smirked. A dungeon, no matter how deep, would never hold him. He quickly summoned up his keyboard and got to work. First he got to tracking peach, and found that she and Luigi were both on a plane heading somewhere. Where didnt really matter, Mike would be with them in only a few seconds. But before he did anything else he took a pause. If he started trouble on a plane then that may lead to crashing, and even though Mike may be able to survive it, Peach certainly would not.

Mike cursed that color inverted mario copy and took a moment to think, it was not like anyone was going to bug him in the dungeon. He then snapped his fingers and began to type. In a sudden flash of light, Mike was gone, but he did leave something behind. Even though Mario would not be around to see the fireworks, Mike to grim satisfactions from the knowledge that he had probably just killed 80% of all the Toads in the game.

Ironically enough, he soon found himself staring up at Luigi from the eyes of a three foot tall toad servant. "Luigi." He whispered urgently so that peach would not hear. "There is a big problem in the back of the plane....I think you ought to look at it since Mario isnt here."

----------

Sakura hesitated for a moment and looked at her master. Master...will she attack again? I-Im scared of her. And indeed Ino was being as scary as she could be, thrashing around on the poles that held her and spitting curses in every direction. Sakura's new mind set was very delicate and shy, and Ino was being far to hostile for her to approach her calmly, though she would still try if Alex ordered her to.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 08-30-2009, 05:39 PM