Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Casey felt his mate tail curl around his leg the way the scales felt different yet in sensual and provocative manner. When she spoke he could hear her need and desire to know his touch. Yet even though he did understand her need to submit to him he couldn't fathom a good way to tell her that she didn't need to submit to him. To him mates worked together as one sometimes one leading when the other was sick but mostly together.

"Oh...kay...," he moaned softly as he felt her hand slide up and down his shaft and shaft. He saw Silvia back arched and spoke again he gulped some he wasn't ready to be a father. He realized for the next couple of days they would have to keep things to oral sex maybe even anal which didn't bother him. "I'm not ready to be a dad yet so not going all the way till your out of season or heat as you call it. So we can do other things like the oral sex on each other, we could try anal sex where I put my cock in your ass, if we take it nice and slow it shouldn't hurt much if any at all the first time?" he suggested wondering if his mate would like those idea's.

He could feel Silvia body temp change some as she felt warmer in his arm. He could see what scales there were around her waist and lower disappear, even her tail turned flesh pretty much except for line of scales going from base of the back of her tail to all the way up her back. Silvia's smooth, velvet, soft skin great against his own.

As he looked at his mate he could see that feline mannerism in her actions like how a cat would once in a blue moon belly up from gentle scratching hand and only went it felt safe. He realized that how she must feel about him at the moment. What was even more interesting was she was turning him in a way that most woman couldn't to that level of primal passion. He wanted her more than any woman he had ever been with in his life so far. It was mainly her demeanor with him. He was smiling lustfully almost looked to be as if he was growling silently as he laid her on her back, "Your gorgeous princess, I have never wanted someone like I want you now," he states huskily as he spreads her legs and positions himself over her.

His cock was rest between her folds while he wrapped his arms around her hold his mate close. He kissed her passionately pushing his tongue into her mouth kissing her deeply as their tongue became intertwined once more. As he broke the heavy kiss, "I will try to be as gentle as possible," he moaned as he pulled back and let the head slip between her folds. He let out a husky moan at how warm and tight she was with only the tip around in her depths.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 08-29-2009, 11:22 AM