Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex only smiled and suddenly pulled out one of his katanas. With amazing skill he sliced off Ino's bondage, but held the katana at Ino's face. "Sakura, by my side," he ordered. He then looked at Ino. "You can't use any justus, I can. Think about it, Ino. And I did nothing to Sakura, but made her feel good, and now she loves me, just like you will very soon," he said, and if Ino did not try anything, he would use his chakra to bound her hands together. "Sakura, go up to Ino and start licking her pussy like you've always dreamed off. Ino, if you try anything...Well...Just don't try anything," he warned, placing another hand on his other katana.

----------

Mario was overwhelmed by the fiery blast, and his burned, nearly dead body hit the ground. It seemed all was lost for the Mushroom hero.

"AHHH!" Luigi screamed. "Stay away from my brother!" he cried, and began to dance stupidly. While Mike wonder what he was doing, he suddenly realized Luigi was doing his Final Smash. A negative, dark , aura suddenly filled the room and Mike would feel very slow, and sleepy.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-29-2009, 05:29 AM