Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Mike growled as he was blasted by his own stronger flames. "Fine, you wanna play rough Smash broes style eh?" Suddenly make began to grow enormously large and blocked off the passage so that mario was in front of him and the others were behind. "Dodge this plumber!" He yelled as he charged his most powerful fire breach attack. Even if mario could somehow deflect his attack, it would only hit Mike and then wipe out peach and the others behind him. In a blaze of fury and destruction, he nearly ripped the castle in half as he burned everything in front of him into ash and molten stone.

---------

Sakura looked deeply into Ino's eyes and kissed her lips lightly before saying "Ino...If you love me, if you care about me, you won't take me away from my Master. I need him, I don't know how I ever lived without him. I need him like I need you. I love you both, and he promised me if I stayed with him, I would have you. Please Ino, I love you, but I also love Master. I need you both," Ino shook her head and said "No, please Sakura, why him over me? Why him over all your friends? He captured and raped us! He is a monster! Please, please let me go Sakura, you can stay here with him but please let me g-" She cut off as Sakura once again kissed her. Sakura's hands suddenly began to run along her body, over he back and across her stomach until finally they reached Ino's tits and clit, and she began to play with them. Ino protested and moaned into the kiss but was powerless to stop her. Her body began to react against her will and she moaned softly into the kiss, which she was unconsciously retuning.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 08-29-2009, 05:07 AM