Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Mike growled as he felt the fireballs move up his back. "Hold still you pipe cleaner reject!" He growled as he turned around to face him. Mike blasted five more quick shots of fire from his mouth, from up to down so he could not simply jump over him again and charged in, intending on crushing mario with his bare hands.

-------

Sakura then hugged Ino and held her close, some tears forming in her eyes. "I knew it...I knew you loved me! I knew it. I used to cry so much, because I always thought you really did love Sauske and not me. I...I always thought you would hate me, if you found out how I really felt about you. But then...Master took me away, and at first I hated him. I thought he would just hurt me, and at first he did, but I deserved it. Eventually, he showed something no one ever has. Love. He loved me, Ino, and he promised if I loved him back, he would help me gain your love. I love you Ino! I love you so much!" Ino looked away, still blushing hard. When she looked back Sakura pressed her lips against hers again and Ino allowed her a little passage, but not much.

"Look...Sakura..." She said softly after the kiss was finished. "I..Im really confused right now. I have to think this through. Maybe I do love you....but before I can even think about that, we have to get out of here. Please Sakura, if you love, if you really do, untie me please. I cant put myself in front of Konoha, I cant. Please, we can leave together, but we have to go." Sakura hesitated, wondering if she should say the last line now and waited for her master to tell her what to do.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 08-29-2009, 04:40 AM