Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Please master, if its not to much trouble. Silvia said with a smile as she got up and yawned. She sat down in front of the bed to watch over Angy and say good bye to her master. Serenity wiggled inside his pocket until finally her head cutely popped out. Her long elf like ears a little laid back due to her current weakness. "OK master." She said timidly. "Will any girl do?" She asked as they walked towards the door.

--------

Ren spat and growled. "I will not Hunter! I will not break!" She was not going to give up so easily. "I will die first, it is the way us Renamon are. We are willful, we are ourselves and we are strong. You can never break me." What Ren was saying may not be true, but it may be true enough to keep her unbroken until after the deadline passed, and in that situation there was no need for Ren to be a slave since Grace would be lost. Hunter had to either find another girl, coax Ren into willingly becoming Mike's slave, or find someway to break her faster.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 08-29-2009, 04:26 AM