Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((BRB in 20 min))
Using his amazing leg strength, Mari lept into the air and hopped on Mike's head, and jumped into the air again. "Nice-a try!" he said, before firing more fireballs down on Mike from the air, and then landing behind him.

-----------

You're doing a great job, Sakura. Now hug her, tightly and try to sound as sad as possible. If you could bring in a few tears, that would be great. Say, "I knew it...I knew you loved me! I knew it. I used to cry so much, because I always thought you really did love Sauske and not me. I...I always thought you would hate me, if you found out how I really felt about you. But then...Master took me away, and at first I hated him. I thought he would just hurt me, and at first he did, but I deserved it. Eventually, he showed something no one ever has. Love. He loved me, Ino, and he promised if I loved him back, he would help me gain your love. I love you Ino! I love you so much!" and now smile and kiss her again, passionately, and after, say, "And I know you love me."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-28-2009, 10:39 AM