Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"I've learned my true place in the world. As will you." Sakura said matter of factly, She then began to kiss all along Ino's collar bone, her hands roaming her body, touching on everything at least once. Ino gasped and tried to struggle, which only made it worse due to her ropes. "Stop! Please Sakura...dont do this." She moaned softly in defiance. Sakura chuckled and brought her head up so that their lips were only inches apart.

"I know you want me, Ino, just like I've always wanted you. That's why you didn't bite my tongue while we were kissing. All those wasted years against one another for Sauske...I love you, Ino Yamanaka. I've always loved you." Ino gasped and Sakura took the chance to kiss her full on the lips. Ino again tried to pull away but could not and cried out into the kiss as he breast was fondled. Ino again didnt bite, and after the first minute passed, began to kiss back shyly but lovingly. The blush on the blond girls face as she kissed her rival was adorable, and didnt cease, even after Sakura ended the kiss.

------------

Mike laughed and grabbed the fireball with his hand, crushing it. "Is that what you call a fireball? Thats a match head at best!" Mike pulled his arms back and thrust his head forward. "I will show you real fire!" Extreme heat suddenly filled the room as Mike's jaws came alive with licking flames. He fired them at Mario, intending on killing him in once shot. (That doesnt mean you have to kill him by the way, Mario isnt a wuss)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 08-28-2009, 10:35 AM