Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((Alex is evolving! Alex has evolved from Nicest Rapist to loser!

Alex:...OH WHAT THE HELL!?

Fine, Nicest Rapist evolved to Anti-Hero

Alex: Yeah))

"Princess! Someone is attacking the castle!" Toad screamed. "Do not-a fear Princess! I shall deal with him!" Mario declared with his thick Italian Accent, before running off. As Mike tore his way to Peach, he was suddenly met with a fireball, being thrown right at him. "Stop-a right there! Who-a are you and what do you want?!" Mario asked, standing between Mike, and the room where Peach, Luigi, and Toad were in.

------------------

Say, "I've learned my true place in the world. As will you." Rub her pleasure spots, look for where she is really sensitive. Kiss her neck, lick her nipples, squeeze her ass, softly kiss her lips. As you do this, say "I know you want me, Ino, just like I've always wanted you. That's why you didn't bite my tongue while we were kissing. All those wasted years against one another for Sauske...I love you, Ino Yamanaka. I've always loved you." Then kissed her again, but this time, only use one arm to hold her, and use the other to squeeze and rub her tits. If she bites, you can pull away, but try to hold the kiss as long as you can again
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-28-2009, 10:05 AM