Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Sakura continued rubbing Ino's thigh, her hand softly tickling her as it slid up and down her thigh. "Enjoy it? I love it. I don't care about Naruto, or Tsunade, or Konaha, or anyone. Hinata and I were making such beautiful love to our Master..." Sakura said, drawing a gasp from Ino. "Sakura, you dont mean that! What about our friends? Our home?!" Sakura waved her away as though her words held no value, which to her, they didnt. Instead she moved up Ino's restrained body, pinning the beautiful blond bellow her and straddling her stomach.

"What are you doing Sakura?!" Ino yelled, trying to wiggle out from beneath her. In response Sakura grabbed her sensitive new breasts and squeezed them pleasurably. Ino blushed as she watched her friend fondle herself, trying to look away. "You like? Master gave me this new, beautiful, body fit for a sex-slave, and it looks like you have a body fit for your new role two."

Ino shook her head and said "Stop this Sakura, there is something wrong with you, you have to snap out of it and-Mmmm!" Ino was cut off as Sakura darted forward and kissed her passionately, wrapping her arms around her and wrestling with Ino's stunned tongue. In closed her eyes and tried to pull away, but nothing worked.

She didnt bite Sakura however, letting the kiss drag on and on until finally Sakura drew her lips back, leaving a trail of mixed spit leading from her mouth to Ino's. She licked it up an said "I've wanted to do that for so long. You taste even better than I dreamed." Ino trembled a bit and said "Sakura...whats happened to you?"

------------

(Mike has leveled up! Mike is evolving! Mike has evolved from cruel bastard to approaching evil!)

Mike smirked as the castle got closer and closer, smashing all in his way. He grinned as he reached the castle moat. He suddenly began to glow, star power coming off of him as Mario's invincibility theme song started to play. Take a few steps back, Mike crouched down and then blasted forward at full speed. He launched himself across the moat and into the castle wall, which crumbled to dust in the wake of his star power.

As he stood up that star power faded and he frowned a bit. "That Ability never did last long." He then started to make his way up the castle, sniffing Peach out by her obvious scent, that of virginity and peaches.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 08-28-2009, 09:53 AM