Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((Princess Peach, Silver? What a silly choice to go after! (Hunter points at my computer and there's pictures of Princess Peach hentai) ....Good choice, Silver))

Good Sakura, now tell her, "Enjoy it? I love it. I don't care about Naruto, or Tsunade, or Konaha, or anyone. Hinata and I were making such beautiful love to our Master..." then, squeeze your tits and move them in front of Ino's face, and say, "You like? Master gave me this new, beautiful, body fit for a sex-slave, and it looks like you have a body fit for your new role two." When you're done talking, wait until her mouth opens to say something and kiss her as passionately as you would kiss me, and wrap your arms around her neck so she can't pull back. Put your tongue in her mouth, but if she bites you, you can pull back. If she doesn't, hold the kiss for as long as you can, before pulling back and saying, "I've wanted to do that for so long. You taste even better than I dreamed."

---------------

At Princess Peach's castle, the Princess was having a banquet with Mario, Luigi, and many people of the Mushroom kingdom. They were celebrating, partying, and happier than usually. They had no idea about the approaching evil.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-28-2009, 07:46 AM