Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Sakura did as she was told and walked up to Ino smugly. "Why would I do that? Master hasent unlocked your inner slut yet." Ino's eyes widened. "What are you saying Sakura?! You enjoy being that mans play thing?!" Sakura didnt answer, she simply got closer and turned Ino so that she was on her back and ran her hand up her thigh. "You have no idea how long I;ve wanted this Ino. I've been waiting to make love to you for so long..." If Ino's eyes got any bigger they would have popped out of her head. "Stop! Sakura get off me!" she yelled.

------------

As Mike stepped out of his portal he looked around at his surroundings. The ground was made of red brick for miles in every direction and pipes were randomly sticking out of the ground, both green an silver, some to small to stick your finger into and others large enough to jump into. Aside from that the ground was also alive with mushrooms, tons of them, most of them walking around and growling at each other. Above were clouds, the sun and floating bricks, some sporting mushrooms of their own.

Mike laughed, he was in the right place alright, if the scenery didnt convince him, then his appearance did. Standing fully eight feet tall, Mike easily towered over everything around him, and sent the mushroom people scattering. He smiled a fanged grin as he looked off towards a castle in the distance. "Princess peach....I wonder if she actually tastes like peaches." He mused as he started off towards the castle.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by Maero - 08-28-2009, 07:30 AM