Join our server on Discord

The Unexpected Engagement /want to remake?
Casey moaned softly when his mate curled her hand around his cock as she began to stroke him, his toes curled from the gentleness of her hand. He moaned softly while he rubbed Silvia's virgin treasure soon he let a finger run wide circles around her clitoris. He heard Silvia's husky moan and smiled as he groaned and shuddered as she rubbed below the frenulum which was a sensitive spot for the human. When he heard the tone in Silvia's voice he smiled, "I would greatly enjoy you sucking me off, though do realize I want you take your time explore by body as you do so," he said. He pushed a pushed a finger into her warm moist sex slowly enjoy how tight it was wishing it was his cock as he remembers what she did to his fingers and winces for a second as he realizes that she could give him the most incredible sensation during vaginal sex. "Also when your ready let me know when you want me to fully take you," he said wanting to be relaxed around when they did that.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unexpected Engagement (private for Silver and me) - by Casey the furry one - 08-28-2009, 07:00 AM