Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Sakura moaned as Mike's constant fiddling caused her to look up at him. "M-Master? May your whore cum?" she begged as Rukia and Hinata made out, and Ino laid another egg.

----------

Alex smiled and kissed Sakura, before tapping her forehead with his finger. Sakura? Can you hear me? I'm talking to you telepathically. This link will help me know where you are, talk to you without my mouth, if I want, I can also hear, see, and feel what you do, and a few other surprises. I'm going to bring you to a girl, her name is Ino. You may remember her. Either way, I want you to do to her, and say to her, everything I tell you to, understand? Alex said, before taking Sakura's hand in his. He then tapped Hinata's head, doing the same to her, though he would wait to tell her. He then began leading her to Ino's room, his clothes appearing over his body in a flash of smoke.

When they reached there, he telepathically ordered the clones in Ino's room out, and looked at Sakura. [i]Sakura, I want you to walk in, and say, as smugly, and arrogant as you can, 'Hello Ino-pig.' Then await my further commands.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-28-2009, 06:59 AM