Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Both girls screamed madly at this, but knew better than to disobey their Master. "T-thank you, Master AHHH!" Hinata screamed, mostly out of pain as the dildo fucked her ass. Tears fell down her eyes, as they fell from Rukia's as well. "YES! T-thank you, Master!" Rukia cried, tears falling at the girls did the only really, pleasurable thing about their positions. They french kissed each other, trying to make things easier for the others as their tongues massaged one another's.

---------

Alex let out a roar of pleasure as he unloaded a flood of his seed into Hinata's body, ramming his cock against her G-spot and unleashing his cum into her. He moaned as he continued to fuck her, and suddenly shot another load into Hinata, and then another as her pussy tightly held on to his dick. Finally, after shooting five loads of cum into Hinata, he pulled out of her and fell to the ground, truthfully very tired after that wondrous moment. He slowly stood up and sat on the bed and looked at Sakura, and noticed her fear.

"Sakura, don't be afraid. Come here," he gently ordered, motioning her to him. When she did, Alex hugged her gently and kissed her nose. "There, there. I know you're scared. But you have nothing to fear. You have been a very good girl, and I love you. I promise, as long as you stay by my side, I will love you, protect you, and cherish you," he said, and kissed her lips. "Now...are you ready to help me with that special job?" he smiled.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-28-2009, 06:42 AM