Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Angy tried to think of someone, anyone who could go in her place. "W-Wait, please g-give me a mom-moment!" She begged as she desperately wracked her mind. She found no one. In her desperation she began to look around the room for something, anything, she didnt know what, just something to help her. "Serenity!" She suddenly yelled. "Use her, please use her!" She begged. "She is already a slave, she will do whatever you tell her. She is even already trained!" A puddle of tears had collected beneath her, and still she cried, having little faith in her own plan. "Please, she didnt save your life, I did! W-Without me y-you would b-be dead and Mike w-would still have Silvia!"

-------------

Ren shied away from him with a whimper and went limp again. "Food...please..." She begged softly. She was starving, she had never felt such hunger. Normally she would be a much smaller digimon by now, but still being a Renamon was unnatural. "Why wont...I...dedigivolve...." She whimpered as her data spasmed again, having no where to go.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 08-28-2009, 06:14 AM