Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Ren shook her head. "I...Im a Renamon." She groaned weakly. "There ar...are only so many of us left...I...I cant..." She suddenly began to shake and cried out, collapsing and twitching for a moment before going limp. Her data was trying to erase itself, having no sustenance and being in the state that she was in. IT would not kill her, but it would dedigivolve her, or would if the data had anywhere to go. Inside the Tavern she could be deleted through conventional means which meant she could not dedigivovle either. She panted weakly, lying on the floor in a heap. She would not last very long. Although her body could not be deleted, her soul could certainly be set free of it after enough damage had been done.

-------------

Angy shook her head tearfully and sobbed. "B-But y-y-you saw what h-he did to Silvia." she protested, trying hard to speak past her crying. "P-p-please do-dont let it-it happen t-to me." She was shaking so hard the chair was creaking. "Please A-Alex, Im begging you, Im begging you!"
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 08-28-2009, 05:55 AM